Fibo zones - the relation between today & yesterday OHLC

6:48 PM | ,

Hi everybody,

I'm starting this new trade because some months ago I've found a great piece of tool in another thread in this forum (high probability Fibonacci zones).

 As I'm sure of the basic meaning of OHLC ratios in trading, that tool was just the cherry over the cake.

Indeed it is an application of Joe Jackson's method that is proven to be very effective; it is an excel calculator that is supposed to indicate the most probable direction that price will follow in the daily session and the levels at which you can expect the price to bounce back, and i can assure that it does its work very well with unexpected precision.

 I'm using it for my real money trading since 3 months with very good results, but there are some features I still am struggling with to understand and unfortunately the thread where I found it is closed since 2010. 

 So the purpose of this thread is to find someone that knows this calculator in its whole details to explain them and , to improve the knowledge about it and the concept it is based on for all the people that have an interest in.

Of course the tool is attached for everybody.

 Thks to all.




facebook


0 comments:

Post a Comment